Whatever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whatever

Whatever Horde PvE guild on Vek'Nilash EU PvP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nindza 70 Rogue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nindza

Nindza 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Nindza 70 Rogue   Nindza 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:02 pm

Your name: Dino
Where are you from: Live in Sweden, born in Bosnia
Tell us about yourself: I've been told that I'm very loyal, that ppl can always count on me. Other than that I'm always happy and like to joke around. "I'm Riiily good rogue"
More then just "I like wow" I love sports, do all kinds of sports when I have the time for it. Mainly I go to the gym 3-4 days a week.

Your character name: Nindza
Class: Rogue
Level: 70
Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&n=Nindza
(says I'm in Lapse, but that is not correct, that guild lasted for a day)
How long have you been level 70: 11 days

Raiding experience: Not that much BC raiding experience, just a few bosses in Kara. But alot of pre BC raiding, MC, ZG, BWL, AQ40, AQ20 a bit naxx.
How long have you been playing: Since beta
Kara key: yes
What guild are you in now, or used to be in: None atm, used to play in Undisputed not long ago. Pre BC I was in Ruthless Faction and I can proudly say one of the best guilds I've ever played with. R.I.P. Ruthless Faction
Why did you leave: I had to leave undisputed due to inactivity since I had Computer problems.

Why do you want to join us: Seems like a guild that suits me very well, since I can absolutely raid more then one night a week. And some great players in Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Mithra
Admin
Mithra

Nindza 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nindza 70 Rogue   Nindza 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2007 1:20 am

As Tissue has decided to quit WoW I'll accept you, send Mithra a whisper In-game
Back to top Go down
https://whatever.forumotion.com

Nindza 70 Rogue
Page 1 of 1