Whatever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whatever

Whatever Horde PvE guild on Vek'Nilash EU PvP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zajac 70 Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zajac

Zajac

Zajac 70 Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Zajac 70 Shaman   Zajac 70 Shaman Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 7:35 pm

Your name: Tomasz
Where are you from: Poland
Tell us about yourself: im friendly 20y old boy ;d, like mmorpgs and all blizzard games (w3,d2,wow,sc), got a lot of time to play, hmm i have a live ;] thats all about me ; p

Your character name: Zajac
Class: Shaman
Level: 70
Gear: all blues, got 2 epics from arena vendor // 1154 bonus healing , 217 reg mana when noc casting and 91 while casting
Armory profile! http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&n=Zajac
How long have you been level 70: about 9h

Raiding experience: none ; (
How long have you been playing: hm about 1 year, 35h played this character
Kara key: yep i got it
What guild are you in now, or used to be in: MA
Why did you leave: cos is a cameral guild with only friends from poland and maybe 20 members, i want to start raiding and with that guild it is not possible

Why do you want to join us: im looking for new friendly guild and i want to start raiding with good company

afro
Back to top Go down
Superkozzan

Superkozzan

Zajac 70 Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zajac 70 Shaman   Zajac 70 Shaman Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:47 pm

Accepted , give me (superkossan) , mithra or Frimm a whisper for a invite to the guild . See you ingame Wink
Back to top Go down

Zajac 70 Shaman
Page 1 of 1