Whatever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whatever

Whatever Horde PvE guild on Vek'Nilash EU PvP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kjudea 70 mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kjudea

Kjudea 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Kjudea 70 mage   Kjudea 70 mage Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:44 pm

Your name: Jesper

Where are you from: Denmark

Tell us about yourself: Hello there ! im a 17 year old dane that have played WoW for nearly 2 years. little about what im doing : going to a gym that is in the big town called Odense in denmark.

Your character name: Kjudea

Class: Mage

Level: 70

Gear: only blue atm, since i just reached 70 today. but im working on it and have experienced from my rogue that it dosent take long time to get some decent gear.

Armory profile! http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&n=Kjudea - actually still says im lvl 69, and i respecced since then and got new boots from murmur quest.

How long have you been level 70: 14 days played atm. -> some hours on lvl 70.. and like 15-20 days played lvl 70 @ rogue

Raiding experience:
MC : cleared
BWL : cleared
AQ20 : cleared
ZG : cleared
AQ40 : cleared
Naxx : 7-8 bosses downed
Karazhan : cleared
Gruuls lair : cleared
Doomwalker : downed

all these instances and outdoor bosses downed on my rogue

How long have you been playing: since beta. Smile so thats like 2 years now or something ?

Kara key: im on the "arcatraz - steamvault" part. black morass preq done etc, and i got a faicalhair to boost me through ! well will be done in the next 1-2 days.

What guild are you in now, or used to be in: Odins embrace

Why did you leave: not left but kinda explained in the next one,

Why do you want to join us: My old guild mate, facialhair is in the guild and said alot of nice thing about the guild. actually i lvled this mage instead of playing on my rogue to play with him, so it kinda says it all. I would like to go karazhan and so and get better gear and some experience. My mage is my main now, and i hope i get a nice time on it, and i hope it is going to be together with you guys Smile

-Kjudea king
Back to top Go down
Facialhair

Kjudea 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kjudea 70 mage   Kjudea 70 mage Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 10:56 pm

This guy is a great player, he knows his way around the instance we are working on and some after that. Played with him since i hit lvl 60 with my ally char back in the day's

That will say we have been playing from mc to naxx with each other back in the day's
Back to top Go down
Mithra
Admin
Mithra

Kjudea 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kjudea 70 mage   Kjudea 70 mage Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 11:16 pm

Whisper either me or Frimm in-game for an invite
Back to top Go down
https://whatever.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Kjudea 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kjudea 70 mage   Kjudea 70 mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kjudea 70 mage
Page 1 of 1