Whatever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whatever

Whatever Horde PvE guild on Vek'Nilash EU PvP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thepes, 70 mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thepes

Thepes, 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Thepes, 70 mage   Thepes, 70 mage Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 10:16 pm

Hello!

As I got tired of my warrior about a month ago when my previous guild colapsed (Nostalghia) I started to casual level a mage, it reached 70 just recently and I've been colecting PvP gear since then. My goal was really to do some arena and kara/zul'aman eventualy and just enjoy the game.

Basics first;

Your name: Joseph
Where are you from: Sweden
Tell us about yourself: (scroll down*)

Your character name: Thepes
Class: Mage
Level: 70
Gear: PvP blues
Armory profile: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek'nilash&n=Thepes

Raiding experience: Everything prebc, kara, gruul, mag, 5/6 ssc, 2/4 tk
How long have you been playing: since beta
Kara key: no Sad on SLpart, can easily be done in one night.

About me*:
As I said I played a warrior ( http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek'nilash&n=Clay ) with some awsome banked items as well. And before BC I used to play a rogue on Frostmane in a guild called Memento Mori, maybe you've heard about them.
I can easily say I'm a very dedicated player with high activity, but I consider myself as a 'retired' gamer at the moment, I cant afford to play 6 days a week anymore, hence, I feel that Whatever would be a great guild to go with.

I am studying at a highscool (högskola?) called Hyper Island atm to eventualy become a filmdirector, I live in the southern part on Sweden and I concider myself a nice and cozy fella. :-)

The only problem I see here is my gear, it's mostly blues as you can see with alot of +stam gemed. I could ofc level tailoring and create some spellstrike/fire, but it'll take some time. But if kara is the goal I feel like I could show some serious DPS anyways with the right specc. So if you wanna try I'm available.

If you want to ask me something, do it preferably here or forum9@gmail.com since I may not always be online on Clay or Thepes.

Meanwhile, take care.
Back to top Go down
Mithra
Admin
Mithra

Thepes, 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thepes, 70 mage   Thepes, 70 mage Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:11 pm

Don't know why but I remember the name Clay. What can I say? Welcome, whisper me in-game for an invite.
Back to top Go down
https://whatever.forumotion.com
Deveians

Thepes, 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thepes, 70 mage   Thepes, 70 mage Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:30 pm

Clay warrior from Nostalghia?
I've played with him good warrior but an aggro bot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thepes

Thepes, 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thepes, 70 mage   Thepes, 70 mage Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 11:58 pm

well I was the maintank for a while, I want to take aggro xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thepes, 70 mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thepes, 70 mage   Thepes, 70 mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thepes, 70 mage
Page 1 of 1