Whatever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whatever

Whatever Horde PvE guild on Vek'Nilash EU PvP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Level 70 Grimthor - Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grimmey

Level 70 Grimthor - Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Level 70 Grimthor - Shaman   Level 70 Grimthor - Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 5:53 pm

Your name:Dino Vuckic
Where are you from: Bosnia originally but live in Norway , because of the World War
Tell us about yourself: A boy from bosnia that is quite in love with his shaman and wish to express that in the raids , that is if i am accepted to Whatever. Ive been playing wow for about 2 years ... thats quite alot imo Smile , ive been around this server for a year and half befor that i was on Emeriss which is quite a good server...or atleast was befor TBC , i had my good share of fun when i was there Razz Now i am at Vek nilash and im here to stay until the server gets Fed up with noobies Razz.

Your character name: Grimthor Aka Grimmey in raids Smile
Class: Shaman
Level: 70
Gear: Enchancement specced atm
Armory profile! http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&n=Grimthor
How long have you been level 70: 62 days and 12 Hours

Raiding experience: Karazhan full - Gruul full
How long have you been playing: for 2 years on this and a different character
Kara key: Yes
What guild are you in now, or used to be in: In Core Hound atm , used to be in Ancestral and few other guilds , like fellover etc... got a saved spot Off the wagon, but feel that is to much pressure there in raids and etc ,and i dont like presure
Why did you leave: Either To many noobs or people wasnt organised.

Why do you want to join us: I feel that Whatever is at my Same level of raiding and i feel that i and we can achieve something good on this server.

thanks for reading my application see ya ingame
Back to top Go down
Mithra
Admin
Mithra

Level 70 Grimthor - Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Level 70 Grimthor - Shaman   Level 70 Grimthor - Shaman Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 8:19 pm

The World War?
Back to top Go down
https://whatever.forumotion.com

Level 70 Grimthor - Shaman
Page 1 of 1